Thursday, January 25, 2007

The Eucharist: Reloaded

What joy!

The 1st advent...I finished the whole mass :D
And though we thought we were late again, the mass started at the time we arrived at the church.
It is like the whole church was waiting for us to arrive before it could start the mass (ok, I exagerated that part hehehe)
I can feel the Lord saying: "Oi... you're just in time :D tara let's start (come on, let's start) "

So I participated in the mass fully... sang the song when I know the tune... and listened well...
But this is the best part: when I participated again in taking the Eucharist.
I can feel deep inside, tuwang tuwa ako (I am so happy)... parang ngayon lang ulit ako makakakain (It's like it will be the first time to take the Eucharist)...

It's like I am then a child :D "Yey!! Itetreat ako ni Lord ngayong araw na to (The Lord will treat me today)" :D

After so many months that I am not with Him through the Eucharist...
After so many weeks that I can't focus myself in the mass...
After so many days dwelling on my own self and my sins...

I have come back again into the light of His presence...
and have recieved what my soul really wants...
Jesus...

Do you know the feeling?
Try to come back... You feel the "I miss the Lord... that I want to be with Him again :D"

And you will hear this reply: "Yes my child... I also missed you :D"

No comments: