Saturday, February 03, 2007

God's Iron Rods

Look at an iron rod... or anything metal.

Apply a magnet to that iron rod and it sticks to the magnet.
Apply a powerful magnet and the iron rod will also stick to that magnet.
But also look at the iron rod when touches another iron rod... it also sticks either to the magnet or to the iron rod.

And if the magnet is really powerful, you could create a "string" of iron rods where all rods are "holding-each-other" or "close-together" and they "hang-on" or "hold-on" to the magnet.

But there is also a downside to this... if iron rod is rusty, it will not stick to the magnet. Well, it can stick but not as powerful when the iron rod is clean ... it is because of the molecular arrangement of the rusty iron rod that diminishes its magnetic response to a magnet. Thus, it cannot be magnetized and it will not also pull other iron rods... even if the other iron rods are clean or rusty...

We are also like that... God is an all powerful God. And He is also a Magnet when I passed St. Therese one night. And the iron rods are the Pastoral Youth Ministry (PYM) where I saw them for the first time worshiping as a whole inside the chapel... What a sight... and I could see my God smiling :D

I was going home when I saw it... I immediately turned my car and drove it inside the chapel and immediately "cling" to those people and started worshiping. I "hanged-on" to other iron rods... and felt the Power and Glory ni God... it feels so good... because I decided to "stick" with them...

If I decided to go home and just put it aside, I'll be a "rusty" iron rod... Low "magnetic response" to the Lord... I will not be responsive to His calling...

I do hope that we stick together like iron rods... be an iron rod and let yourself stick to other clean iron rods... stick together with the power of Christ.

And be careful not to get yourself "rusty"... because I would not feel his power over me if I am under the "rustiness" of SIN.. I would be just another rusty iron that will be thrown away because it is useless... and I could not make myself be a channel of God's power over other "iron rods"...

Well... that's all...
Lord God... Let us feel your "magnetic presence"... Let us always feel your Love. Let us be clean iron rods and make us your instruments to also bless others with your "magnetic presence" and love :D Let us not be rusty ones :D In Jesus' name I pray... amen and amen and amen :D

No comments: