Saturday, February 03, 2007

Hug for my sister

One day...
I gave a hug to my sister... yep... you read it right...
I did give a hug to my sister...
and the feeling was good just to hug my true little sister :D

This was our script that time...

Ning: "Yak kuya..."
Me: "O I just want to give you a hug"
Ning: "Yak :P"
Me: "O you like it..."
Ning: "No I don't..."
Me: "O come on you like it :D"
Ning: "No I don't :P"
Me: "O you just like it..."

It's like a rip-off from Happy Feet when one penguin hugs another penguin :D

and I like hugging my mommy... and squeezing her... and maybe next time... i hug my daddy... O I'm in a hugging mode today :D and I want this "on" for the rest of my life :D

I want to hug because I want to love :D
"to survive we need 4 hugs a day... and to really be nourished we need 7 hugs a day..."

Yes you read it right... not 7 hugs a week... but 7 hugs a day!!

It means we people are hungry for love
. And we have been searching it at the wrong places like sex, smoke, drugs and beer. And just to suffice and even nourish us everyday we just only need a hug?!!! What is sex, a stick of cigarrete, a kilo of drugs and a case of beer compared to one free hug?

Mushy? Come on... You just need a hug. Saying this is mushy means you like it... and you don't admit that you like it... that you need it... that you are hungry of that love :D

come on... I dare you... hug the persons in your family... and hug the persons that you love :D
and see what you sow... you will reap :D

No comments: