Friday, April 06, 2007

Operation: Second Flight

You may ask "Why second flight? Why not first?"
For me, this is my "re-awakening".

My first flight is when I was born.
This is my second, when you have the feeling that you are starting to find that very thing, that very mission that you are supposed to be doing.

And although I could just see it from afar, and somehow blurred, I could now see it like I could say "There's land!! Captain!! We found a land!!" after searching through the high seas.

This is my second flight. The second start of my life. A life of service to God and to men. This Good Friday was indeed good... because it dawned on me what my mission in life is.

Oh how enriching it is as I constantly update myself and learn about the needed teachings thanks to Bo and his online community Kerygma Family and his daily reality TV show Preacher in Blue Jeans

Oh how good it is to feel the blessings of God as I kissed the cross saying, "Thank you Lord for choosing me again as your servant..."

And the last push was the song composed by Christine in her video blog, it really inspired me.

It has started, and before I finish this entry I want to share with you what my percieved mission in life is...

I quote the Vision statement of a ministry that I am a member of and very, very proud of, The Bukas Loob sa Diyos Youth Ministry San Pablo District, as one of the basis for my own mission in life:

"Let no one look down on you because of your youth, but be a continuing example of love, faith and purity to believers..." - 1 Tim 4:12

Now my mission:
"To be a loving person to others, showing and teaching the world especially the youth what True Love is through my profession, actions, works, and life..."

I do hope we could help each other in reaching this mission and your mission also. Pray for me as I pray for you so that we could glorify the Name that has given us so much blessings and the Creator of all, our Lord, our King, our God, Jesus Christ.

Operation: Second Flight
:D

No comments: