Sunday, April 08, 2007

Question number 1 to God and His Answer

Have you ever thought of questioning God when you die?
Well, for me, I have a series of questions for God...

and this is my first question I thought just recently while watching video documentaries about excavations of the dead sea scrolls and the proofs of God or Jesus' existence in this world

Why did Jesus leave the world without leaving behind any traces of existence like a handprint or the cross or anything that would blatantly tell the researchers and excavators "Jesus wuz here!!"?

And lo and behold, he did have an answer while I was watching... come to think of it, He did have a point...

"I have left many traces for all mankind to see and believe but they did not believed. I have performed miracles and they did not believed. I taught and told the people about my existence and they rejected it. I have my disciples wrote it in a book and they didn't read it. Even if I leave many marks or even if the cross where I was hung was preserved and kept inside any structure, if the person does not want to believe then he will not. Again I say to you, blessed are those who believes but does not see."

Yep, that's what He said... So I have come to believed... and these excavations will just be back-ups for my belief. Why? Because I know I have personally met Christ...

and it didn't even need a sort-of "time-travelling" device to meet Him...

I just do hope for us next generation disciples, we can share this experience and spread the original proof the 1st apostles told us... "I have seen the Lord... We have seen the Lord"

No comments: