Friday, December 21, 2007

Rebirth of All Series: Crash and Burn

My last entry was September.

It has been a long time since I last written an article for you guys to read (except the CCC part, which was last October)

Anyway, just as the title suggests: Crash and Burn

For the last 2 months, my life went haywire, being caught up by the aftermath of the recent events and happenings starting this year. Figuratively, my life crashed and burned.

Although, on the outside, you can see me as a-ok, inside, is empty. Although I attended a lot of seminars and stuff, I’m still lost inside.

I seemed too detached to the people around me. And I almost totally forgot all my writing and my works. I was on the thin line between sanity and insanity.

But now, is recovery time. And I have so many things to tell you. Those 2 months of force-retreat gave new meaning. The flame from the crash intensified. And now, a phoenix rises from the ashes.

So, just before this year ends, I want to celebrate the rebirth of this site. Although the façade looks the same, I do hope my stories that I will share will give more inspiration to love the people around you.

More faith, more hope and more love.

No comments: