Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Special Episodes: Nothing to write this Christmas

Oh well, let’s just say I have to give in.
This is my first Christmas where I don’t have anything to give.
I didn’t text others (like I used to…)
I didn’t buy any gifts for others…
Talk about sharing…

But anyway, I had a lot of fun moments this Christmas.
I made quite a lot of new friends this merry season, like the children animators at the STCJP parish, and also being able to be part of the “Kakaibang Panunuluyan” play of the Christmas Midnight Mass.

I got a lot of rest also. And some time again to read some of my books. And write again.
And felt God’s love in some way that I can’t explain… and shared it also to others… that is not expressed in texts or gifts…

Well… As I have said… I have to give in…
I don’t know what to write today.
So this will be my “special episodes” where I will just write what’s in my head…

I just wish you all a Merry Christmas today. And I have to say, this day is not really about Jesus alone. But us receiving God’s Love for us through the incarnation of His Love, the Word made Flesh, the birth of His only Beloved Son, Jesus Christ.

God bless you all :D

No comments: