Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Introduction to New Series: Love Blog Series

This will be an introduction for my new series of blog entries about a certain topic.

The topic is about Love. Yes, the ups-and-downs, the left-and-right, the right-and-wrong.

The title for this series will be Love Blog Series...

And thanks to some of my friends inspiring me to create this series (although they didn't know that I am really creating this... Only just one of them did know about it... and she knew also my first topic to be written in this series).

So any blog entry will be under this series will be titled Love Blog Series: [title of the topic]

If you have any question or anything that you want to ask about love, just write in my guestbook at multiply and I'll try to research upon it and maybe I could put it as another entry for this series :D

Again, thanks for reading and God bless :D

No comments: