Tuesday, January 29, 2008

SLW Mini-Story Series: Cup of Love (1:1)

*Background*

I started this mini-story series last January 24, 2008. I was inspired by the "heart" filled glass window of the Ristretto Cafe and thought of "contributing" something like a series. So I came up with a mini-story and each episode corresponds to the date it was written. Here is the first episode of the mini-story series. Enjoy...

(Yeah I know the title is mushy...)

Week 1: Episode 1: First Time

Entry date: January 24, 2008, Thur

And then I saw HER...

It was my first time here at this café.

I think it was Kei who suggested that we eat here, so punta naman kami kasama sina Joshua at Dana. We picked the couch near the glass window and ordered our lunch. Habang kami ay masayang kumakain at nagkwekwentuhan, may isang babae ang pumasok...

And then I saw her...

I can't find the right words right now to describe her beauty... But what stuck in my mind was her smile... Her simplicity...

Pero quarter to one na nun, kelangan ng pumasok ulit... So bago umalis, tumingin ulit ako for the last time sa kanyang kagandahan at nasabi...

"Oh well... Hanggang tingin na lang ba?"

- Mark's Journal

1 comment:

mandug said...

sapul.
hanggang tingin na alng ba?
all this time.
magkasa nga lage. but doing nothing.
hay
life. its so complicated.
i wanna see the rest of the story.
itutuloy mo naman di ba :)