Thursday, January 03, 2008

TJ's Eyspesyals: Oper8ion 1st Quarter (O81Q)

As promised, I will write my own set of goals this year. Starting my 1st Quarter goals:

1. Spiritual Life
- I will read the Companion (Catholic Scriptural Guide) and Didache (Daily Bible Reflection for Catholics) and write small reflections as a start everyday
- Once a month, I'll try to go to confession (for this quarter - that is at least three times)

2. Family Life
- I'll be a good son, I'll put them in the priority set 1 when it comes to responsibilities

3. Work Life
- I'll check the papers early
- I'll make sure or try to make sure that they get the lesson at hand
- I'll improve my video capturing and editing skills

4. Financial Life
- I'll start dwelling on mutual funds
- Learn more about this "Realty Business"

5. Physical Life
- I will wake up early everyday
- Eat 3 times a day

6. Emotional Life
- I will know some of my limits (at least 2)
- I will know my emotional strengths (at least 5)

7. Intellectual Life
- Finish 2 books
- Start enrolling for Masters in Computer Science

So this is my goals for this quarter. I do hope and pray that I get to meet and attain all of them before the end of March.

No comments: